Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Mission Statement

During my time as a hobbyist in the TTRPG space I have had several ill fated blogs. Some were a little more successful than the others but none really took off outside of at most a single mildly successful post. This is my final blog, the be all end all for me. 

I don't really intend for anyone to see anything of what I post here, so If you are in fact reading this you probably ended up here through some deep diving on the 11th page of google searches - still you are welcome! 

This blog is dedicated to ALL my interests, not only including role-playing games but also miniature wargaming as well as a little bit of film and book stuff as well.


4 comments:

  1. Not quite! I actually found this by getting a ping off it on my own blog. And, indeed, I am honored that my blog is one of the three on your list here! I really liked the Hill Cantons session report, and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I likewise look forward to the next report on the adventures in the Greylands!

      Delete
    2. That might be a while unfortunately due to life getting in the way. But there should be a few more to come!

      Delete
    3. I'll be looking forward to it regardless how long it takes!

      Delete